Friday, June 26, 2009

I got a STUDY group adi........

Yesterday afternoon, just had a study group with my friends and also a few guys from chemical engineering department... I planned to have it and the guys agreed with it... So we form a group of 10..... They are really funny, man.. Before we started to study, we had a ice-breaking session... We talked so loud and laughed like 'ki siao'... In IRC.... People just staring at us and looked 'tak syok'... But we really had a nice time studying together... We talked about laptops, scholarship,bonds and many more... And I met another 'wira' here... Then I just shouted out, 'WIRA!!!'.. My frenz just laughed at me because she thought I am over-reacting... Actually, I am going to explain this... I am really fascinating meeting NS people here..... Cum on.. I am the NS ALUMNI's member, man....

Yesterday, I phoned 'da hui'.... Actually when I brushed my teeth last night, I realised that I haven't use this name to call ying hui for years already... Later when I have a gathering with her, I wanna use it again... I am sure she is going to 'kill' me... Because she hates it... but I LIKE IT....Ha.. ha..

2 comments:

  1. Oi,wirawati!sounds like kinda enjoy ur life there meh.haha!!see u tis nite ba!miss ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAH...I post this blog very early meh.. Never think can get comment so fast..YA...C u tonight..

    ReplyDelete