Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I went 4 chemistry LAB 2day...

Today is my first experience in my chemistry lab... Just met my lab partner today... She is okay, but I just feel like both of us lack of communication... Perhaps both of us need time to improve it... Come on... What can I expect from this??? We just met today and just know each other... I can't expect that we have the same opinion in all kinds of thing... Perhaps I am asking for too much...
But however, I had a nice time in lab today... Just knew a guy who I think is cute and funny... He just couldn't pronounce my name correctly... He kept called me as ' Shane' (some sound like that)... And I accepted it... As long as I understand... Coz I know some people just find my name is hard to be pronounced...
This weekend I am going back to Teluk Intan... It is for the anugerah kecemerlangan in my previous school.... Ya, previous school... Now I am going back to Azizian as a UTPian... What kind of feeling I am going to have?? Actually, I miss my school.... Miss the time when I gila-gila with my 'ji mui'... Miss the time we lepak around the school just to accompany one or two of them to toilet.... Miss the time went inside the teacher's office.... N found out they were malasing inside it... Actually, I am curious that what kind of feeling I am going to have...
At this time, I am in my coursemate's room and argueing about the Korean actors... That's all for this post... I am going to submit my lab report... haiz... Have to walk under the sun... Guess what...I am becoming darker and darker... I am no longer the strawberry girl in you guys' eyes....Emmm.... So sad....

1 comment:

  1. dont worry... all will be okay...time make us more mature and all the memories will alway in our heart...

    ReplyDelete