Sunday, June 14, 2009

Going back to UTP..........

Last Friday, I was back from campus just for my weekend holiday... Tomorrow afternoon, I am going back.. And on Monday, I am going to start my real life as an UTPian... So far, I still okay with everything around me... I do hope that this kind of feeling is within myself for the next five years...
It is not easy to become an UTPian, and the facees kept telling us that we must study very hard to get good grades... Of course I know this is the most important element in the campus life... Therefore, I have a bit stress about this.. But just don't worry because I am flexible, I know how to convert this kind of stress to another form of motivation... (sounds like chemical processes)
Friends, I know that life in campus may be a bit different from what we had gone through.... But, be tough.. Strive for excellence... It is all for our futures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment