Thursday, June 25, 2009

UTPian's Pasar Malam...

Last evening, I went to pasar malam... This was the first time I went.... Unfortunately, it rained heavily.... Then, my friends and I had to pasar malaming in RAIN.... Then, we met a foreigner....I am not sure he comes from which country.. But I think he is an Australian... Then, my friend kept saying that He is very handsome... Green eyes, sharp nose, fair skin and fit figure... Ijust stayed cool as usual... But, he is really CUN... His eyes are charming...One of my friends said he just looks like the hero in 'Twilight'..
Then, we bought the kebab ayam and murtabak..And bought a cabbage then boiled it ourselves... And I taught them to eat together with the tuna... They said nice, man... This is the secret recipe from our 'NU REN ZU'...Last night, we really had a nice dinner, eat happily and talked about our dreams...
Tomorrow, I am going to have a sumptuous dinner too... But, it is kind of farewell party... The two girl that already 'fa mou'at home finally want to go KL and study... Wish you guys all the best... And I have a good news to be announced...

' I have a laptop already... Although it is not a big deal, I still happy of it because this is the very first laptop in my lifetime.. Guess what, I was happy until I couldn't sleep last night... See, I get satisfied easily... Thanks, papa... Because bought me a laptop... And my broter also... Search so many information for me...'WA HA...HA...

1 comment: