Monday, June 15, 2009

Am I working hard now???

Just finished my two lectures this morning.. N coming into IRC for blogging... I kept asking myself in these few days.. Am I working hard now???I don't know even though my other coursemates kept saying that I AM....
Actually I don't feel myself is in the right mood to study for these few weeks... Is it because of I have not adapt myself yet in this new campus life or I feel weird because I am studying with different people now??? Actually I miss you all a lot... Now, everything is getting different.. We can't make noise in class... Doing all the 'siao bo' stuff... And create some jokes among few of us... All these things are just in our memories now...
In the previou post, I just wish that all of us can do our best in our campus lives... This is really what I hope.. Because this is also what I hope for myself too... Guys, work hard together... Perhaps I have to work harder because I am a scholar.. I have to keep my academic result on top for everytime...
Honestly, being a scholar gains some admiration or perhaps respect from others... But there is still some stress that have to face by herself... And I am the one... However, I choose to be it.. Aren't I??? I have no choice.. The only thing that I can do is work harder... Friends, don't worry about me that I am going to 'ki siao'... I am not going to... This is just a way to express my real feeling... 'NU REN ZU' de president always know what is the best for herself... She is tough,man...Do remember the president... THANK YOU.....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes u r always the toughest among all of us.hope tat u can adapt ur new life soon..aza aza fighting..!jia you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! still remember me? just believe in yourself, then you can makea it!!

    ReplyDelete