Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally....

Finally, all of us go into our new journey already... The girls that were used to ' fa mou' at home finally went study already... Then this means we have less time to get together with each other... However, this is one of the things that we have to face when we are getting older...
Today, I went pasar malam again... I think going to pasar malam on every wednesday has been my routine in UTP life... So far, I never see much seniors here... Everytime when I am walking to the lecture halls, I will ask my friends, 'How our campus will be when all the seniors are back?' I really wonder how it will be.... I scared the cafetaria in our V2C will be so crowded.... Actually I don't like eating in crowded place... I prefer to enjoy my meals nicely... That's why all the time I like to cook my own dinner and eat in my room.... I wonder if I can create more recipes with simple ingredients in my foundation year... Because limited space, limited cooking utensils, limited ingredients as I don't have a fridge.... If next year I am moving to the Petronas apartment, guess what... I am going to make the kitchen in it as a place to create recipes... I had promised my friends... I am going to cook for them... Spagethi, chinese dishes but halal, ha...ha.....

2 comments:

  1. i'm one of the gal,rite?haha...i'm waiting 4yr spagethi too...miss it!every wed my canteen in campus also din open,v nid to buy at pasar malam to settle our dinner...the pasar malam is the longest n largest in Malaysia oh..so crowded n mny mny ppl along the road..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then it is nice la.. Our tronoh pasar malam is not as big as yours... I went for two times, then I know all the stalls already... But the kebab and murtabak there are nice, man.. K la.. take care...

    ReplyDelete