Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I finished my tests.....

Today at 5.25 p.m. was a happy moment for me... Because I finished all the important tests finally... Actually I am going to have a English reading test but it is after the mid-sem break... Today's paper is pre-calculus... Quite ok la the questions.... Better than what I had imagined....
But unfortunately, some of them couldn't do it well... I got 1 friend... She cried so badly because she thinks that she was not doing well in the test.... I just tried to say something to calm her down... Actually things had past... Even you cry or scream in the public also, you cannot do the same test again... Everyone has only one chance to do most of the things, do appreciate the only chance if you know you are not going to have it again... Try all your best.... Then you will not have any regret... This is my philosophy in doing things... Especially during tests and exams...
Hope my philosophy can be used in you guys too......

No comments:

Post a Comment