Saturday, August 1, 2009

H1N1......

It seems like H1N1 is getting serious from day to day... Even my U also offs for 1 week because of it... However, at least the 1-week break gives me time to complete my work... The works that have not been completed in my mid-sem break...
Back to H1N1 topic, I don't really know about its viruses... But at least we can prevent it through our living styles... Be hygienic and take care of the daily diet... Eat more vitamin C... But don't eat more than 2 capsules if you take the extracted pills... Because it may cause food poisoning... Wash your hands properly before you eat... I know this seems easy to do, but believes me, some people never wash their hands before taking a meal... Take care of yourself nicely...
Say NO to H1N1....

3 comments:

  1. lots of schools are shutting down..take care my dear...i'm not going back to hometown these few weeks due to the presentations...hope to c u all soon..miss u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, same with me. We are given one more week holiday too due to this pandemic. Don't know whether it is good or bad news...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oso got one week break... Take care..

    ReplyDelete