Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't think too much...

Sometimes people think too much... When we think too much, we are going to be moody.. Then we will blame ourselves that things are going wrong because of ourselves... However, this is not true for all the times... Maybe people around us just go wrong in their own ways... Don't ever think too much and make yourself feel sad...
Sometimes, I think too much too... When I first arrived here, I miss my friends too much and can't really get along with new friends here... Because I think too much and never open my heart to accept them... If I continue to think too much, I think I already became crazy here...
Shift your mood or just change your mind set... You may feel things are getting right in their ways... Don't care abut others too much... The most important thing is you already played your own role... Let's shine up....

4 comments:

  1. oh god! i never expected that you have a blog! btw, it's me, yee yong, just in case if you're wondering who i am. How's life, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur comment sounds like I m old fashion is it?? Thought I dun knw IT meh?? U life is interesting.. Dun worry, u wil experience it soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Hahahaha. Of coz I don't mean that you're old-fashioned. Yea, I really hope to get out of T.I. a.s.a.p. Starting to hate my f5 life. Anyway, will do my best for SPM. Haiz. I'm so jealous of u!!! =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks.. Nvr mind... Work hard in form 5.. Then u can relax liao... like me..

    ReplyDelete