Friday, July 3, 2009

The dinner...

The biggest pot among the stuff belongs to Wendy... We cooked egg rice today... Very delicious when eat together wif soy sauce and sesame oil...
Then the smaller pot besides it is my pot... I fry the cabbage using it... Nice man
The plate besides the sesame oil is carrot... Sorry.. No food adi.. It is all inside the stomach...
My useful cooking pot.....
These are the important ingredients... Sesame oil and soy sauce...
This is Pei Pei, today's dishwasher... Thank you la..
This is Wendy... Another chef besides of me....Thanks...


Today, I do nothing so far... After came back from IRC (Information Resource Center) at 2 something, I slept until 6.... Then, I just read my friend, Wendy's message," Eng, we cook at 6.15.." Oh.. No... Now already 6.13... I quickly went to washroom and then rushed to Wendy's room... We cooked the dinner and waited for another friend, Pei Pei to come back from swimming and had dinner together....
Pei Pei said tonight's dinner had the 'home' feeling... I think the same thing too... We share all the work... And finally enjoy the dinner together...

WE ARE THE FAMILY........

2 comments:

  1. u like vry enjoying ur life there..
    btw, i know u can adapt new life..
    hihi.. nx time can become a chef..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya la... Have to lo... I don't want to eat the food outside everytime... Very sick of the food already...

    ReplyDelete