Friday, July 10, 2009

Take care, friends....

I was just viewing Chor Ying's blog just now.... I could feel like She is really tired...And she mentioned something... We seemed to be lost contact with each other already... Perhaps all of us are just busy with our own life... Different courses... Different lifestyles... Honestly, it seems like we can't fulfill what we said before that... Keep contact... Yam cha together when we are back to Anson... I am not going to blame anyone of us because I totally understand how our new lives are going on...ASSIGNMENTS, TUTORIALS, PRESENTATION, LECTURES,GROUP DISCUSSION..... These are the things that we have to deal with for this stage...

Sometimes I wonder how you guys' life are going on... What you guys are busy with recently... Perhaps blogging is a good way to tell everyone about your life... Just for example, if I never read Chor Ying's blog this morning, I will never know that she was so busy with her life now... I thought she is always 'happy go lucky'.... At the same time, I wonder how is Siou Wei in her college life... And also Siew Yin.... Is she busy with her study now in UNITEN....And also Ying Hui...Does she start to love her hostel's washroom... And honestly, friends... I prefer blogging than MSN... That's why I seldom or maybe never log into MSN... But I do update my blog frequently....

Take care, friends..... Hectic lifestyle can make you guys fall sick easily... Take good care of yourself please... Because nowaday got severe case of sickness already.... Drink more water or herb tea when you feel heaty.... Take enough rest.... Take less fried food.... I know all these advices are familiar to you guys... But, these are the only advices that I can give.... Because I was not feeling well last night and yet today I got a Physics test... Don't worry, I feel better and energetic today....Take care.....

2 comments:

  1. Agree, blogging is a good way to express ourselves. For your information, next week I will go back to t.i. Take care ya~

    ReplyDelete