Thursday, August 5, 2010

2nd week of UG....

Today is the forth day for my second week in UG... I started to cope with this hectic life, but today is really tiring... Because of the add & drop period is going to end soon. And I was kicked out by my moral lecturer due to the system mistake... See, we had already became the "SLAVERY" of the system.... Suit the definition I gave... Cannot control every aspect of your personal life...
This is life, I guess... It does not mean that you can have everything you want or you wish all the time... There are obstacles for you there...As you grow older, your view of problems gets broader and you would realize that obstacle is actually a way to become wiser... It might be irritating as you are so busy to settle all this... But for sure, you will gain something from it... It is time to learn from problems and become stronger than before...

No comments:

Post a Comment