Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Undergraduate is started...

Two days ago, I started my undergrad... The first day is freaking headache... Because there is no guide at all.... I know that my batch is the first ever trimester in UTP..... But it doesn't mean that we are super duper smart as if we know everything........
However, the second day I started to cope with everything.... And today, I am relaxed until I can become others' psychologist.... Haha.... But I know there is a strong determination in my whole body... I want to be a real Uni student... I don't want myself to struck into the worst phenomenon in U world of Malaysia... I want to be a competitive one... Not just to the society, but also to myself....
Even though, I am still have the feeling of home sick even my house is just an hour from here.... Haha... What to do?? I am still my daddy and mummy's girl.... Miss my home so much... Had away from home for a month.... Miss....... Even I thought I already independent....

No comments:

Post a Comment