Monday, August 23, 2010

Tired life yet meaningfull....

Today is the first day of my 5th week in 1st Year 1st Sem..... Time flies when we are lenggang2... I guess.... However, I am now in the life of a U student... Busy with my studies and also the other commitments.... But one thing makes me happier is I gain satisfaction with what I had done so far...

I am proud of myself... I have no other time for least important thing... Every thing in front me is important, no matter academic or some others else... Really enjoy with my two gila buddies.... Even we just hang out in UTP, but I realize that I always get something from them.... Even it is just a chat....

We are so clear with everything around us... I can feel that we are in the right track towards our bright futures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment